Thursday, January 29, 2015

TRUTH OR MYTH...YOU BE THE JUDGE





Sometimes I think trying to make the right choices concerning my health is going to end up killing me. You would think trying to remove sugar from my diet would be an easy thing, but I'm finding it more challenging than I first thought.
 
Oh, I can take care of the obvious. I don't have candy or sugary drinks in the house. You won't find jams or jellies or powdered donuts in my pantry. Those are the easy things to turn my back on. I've always been more of a salty eater than a sweet one so removing them from my diet was easy peasy.

It's those hidden sugars I'm having trouble with. So I turned to the Internet for answers. And ended up more confused than ever.

I stumbled across an article talking about ten sugar myths. The more I read, the more I thought the article was full of baloney. Either I'm misunderstanding the entire angle Mr. Lyons is trying to convey in his rant about sugar not being all that bad for our health or he really is just writing hogwash in an attempt to gain a bit of publicity for himself. 

Either way, I've fed into it by even posting the link to his article here, but I'm really curious to see what people think about his thoughts on sugar and diet. You be the judge.

Am I wrong?? My search for answers continues...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here from you!