Monday, May 2, 2016

Weight Watchers Here I Come!






When you are on a very tight budget there isn't a whole lot of wiggle room when it comes to joining a weight loss support group or program. Fortunately for me, at the beginning of April Weight Watchers ran an online special I felt I could afford.

For only $49 I have 3 months of access to their online program which includes, tips and tricks, menus, workout routines and videos, the online community, points calculator, 24/7 expert chat, and the entire WW smart point system. It also included a welcome package which included cool things like a drink mix bottle, measuring tape, food journal, recipe books, tote bag and more stuff totaling $75 in value!

I had been on WW years ago, right before I became pregnant with my son, and thought it was a good program then, but WOW, the new, improved program is GREAT! I've been on it for four weeks now and am happy to report that I have had absolutely no problem sticking to the plan and have lost almost 12 pounds so far!

I call my journey to a healthier me #turtlepower because I am no longer in such a rush to lose tons of weight all at once. Been there, done that...it's called anorexia...and I dealt with it for years before I came to my senses. Now I will stick to healthier eating, add in extra exercise when I am able, and watch those numbers on the scales drop one...by one...by one...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here from you!